Molnar Micro 2000 – Air Jacking Beam 2 tonne
The Micro 2000 Air Jacking Beam is for use with Molnar SM450-A four post hoists. Using a pair of Jacking Beams in tandem provides total ‘wheel free’ servicing options.
Designed to address the operational constraints of the modern vehicle servicing workplace, the Air Jacking Beam utilises an air-over-hydraulic pump unit for quick, simple, strong and reliable lifting.
The top beam includes sliding extension arms to suit a wide range of vehicles and pick-up points.
The unit is simple to operate and includes a range of features to maximise workshop safety and efficiency
- Simple installation on Molnar Four Post Hoists
- 2 tonne capacity per unit
- Compact yet powerful air powered hydraulic pump with pressure valve to prevent overloading
- Rail guide system allows easy unit positioning but restricts movement once load applied
- Active mechanical load hold mechanism to lock load at 3 lift height positions
- Restricted load lowering speed to minimise possibility of injury
- Tray side rack for easy storage of pads or other additional lifting aids. The tray also features grasping zones to help when moving the unit
- Four pick up pads included with each unit, plus full range of accessories to ensure safe lifting for difficult applications
|Lifting Capacity:||2000 kg|
|Lifting Height:||526 mm|
|Minimum Height:||206 mm|
Get in Touch
get in touch
MOLNAR (STENHØJ Pty Ltd)
3 Graham Street
Export Park, SA 5950
Molnar, part of STENHØJ Group
We Are Everywhere