SGA400 – Emission Tester
SGA400 emission tester is a 4 gas analyser for measurement of exhaust gas emissions from petrol and LPG cars and motorcycles.
It is designed for accurate measurements on both modern cars with catalytic converters as well as on older vehicles with higher exhaust emissions.
SGA400 calculates and displays lambda vale. The measurements are easy to read even from long distances.
The SGA400 emission tester meets the OIML class 00 certifications and is MID approved.
- Thermal printer
- 7m hose
- Stainless steel probe
- Power cable with battery clamps
- Power supply with mains cable
- Aqua Sense protects the optical bench from being damaged by liquids
- Fast warm up time of less than 10 seconds and full accuracy reaches within 2 minutes
- Optical IR bench – Solid state detector, OIML class 00 with latest technologies and highest accuracy available
- Firmware upgrades can be downloaded via USB
- Optional extras: OBD scan, hand terminal with LCD display, Mobile stand, RPM sensor, oil temperature sensor
- 1 year warranty
|Measurable Gases:||CO, HC, CO², O², (NOx as option)|
|Accuracy Class:||00 (OIML)|
|Ready to Measure:||Less than 1 minute|
|Flow:||Minimum 5,5 l/min,
Nominal 6,5 l/min
|Measurement Range / Measured value resolution:||CO 0-10%/0,01
HC 0-15000 ppm/1
|On-board voltage:||10-30 VDC (with transformer)|
|Power Supply:||100-240 VAC, 50-60HZ|
|Dimensions (LxBxH):||400mm x 240mm x 260mm|
Get in Touch
get in touch
MOLNAR (STENHØJ Pty Ltd)
3 Graham Street
Export Park, SA 5950
Molnar, part of STENHØJ Group
We Are Everywhere